Serenity Family Dentistry – Opalescence Teeth Whitening
Show us your pearly whites. At Serenity Family Dentistry in Charlotte, we want to see your bright smile. We specialize in teeth whitening, whether in our office or with a take-home kit.
Beautiful Smiles and In-Home Teeth Whitening
There are many over the counter home teeth whitening kits on the market. And your dentist can help guide you through your many options. At Serenity Family Dentistry, we recommend and provide Opalescence teeth whitening to our patients, and it is only available through licensed dentists. With Opalescence teeth whitening, you can see results fast.
Why Choose Opalescence Teeth Whitening
- Opalescence tooth whitening is a gel that contains a potassium nitrate and fluoride solution. This helps to protect your tooth’s enamel.
- Comes in pleasant flavors.
- Designed to keep white shades from fading.
- Can be used during the day or in the evening.
- Stays on teeth surfaces during application.
Opalescence teeth whitening contains either small amounts of hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide – both known for delivering bright white smiles. Your dentist will work with you to determine the better choice for you and the appropriate concentration levels for each product.
The Opalescence teeth whitening procedure attacks stained teeth extrinsically (outer layers of your teeth) and intrinsically (deeper level staining in teeth and in cracks). Whitening rinses and toothpastes only address the surface level staining. The same holds true for whitening strips. The peroxides in the Opalescence whitening gel first address the stains on the surface and then absorb to break up the deep-rooted stains within the tooth’s enamel.
What Type of Opalescence Whitening Is Right For Me?
Opalescence teeth whitening is a gel that is applied to a mouth tray and worn periodically or can be done in one office visit.
- A Take Home kit allows you to select when and how long you apply the whitening gel – overnight or even as little as 30 minutes.
- A ready to go kit uses pre-filled gel trays and allows you to use the whitening gel at convenient parts of the day.
- In-office procedures give excellent professional and immediate results.
After your applications, just continue to brush as normal. Also available are Opalescence brushes and toothpastes.
Get a beautiful white smile today. Ask your dentist whether an in-office treatment or a take-home product is right for you. Call us today at (704) 365-0006 to schedule an appointment or register for an appointment.
At Serenity Family Dentistry in Charlotte, we are creating beautiful smiles with a gentle touch.